As part of the various lead generation campaigns for Forex / FX, Futures and Spread Betting that we work with, we frequently come across campaigns that could be performing more strongly. Often, marketeers will come to us with offers that require a fair degree of work before they will pull and generate leads as well as they could do. So, here are a few tips for financial marketeers who are looking to improve their lead generation campaigns.
- Make sure it’s a strong offer with a genuine CTA (there is a CTA in your offer, right?).
- Make sure your offer doesn’t look like it’s stuck in 2007. The days of the boring old ‘open an account with us’ are gone!
- Is there a graphic with your offer? If so, is it suitable for the brand or product you’re promoting?Does the first part of your message encourage the user to respond? If not … change it. You’ve only got seconds to make that impression.
- How are you going to manage the responses to this offer? Are you going to call them (make sure you do! Don’t send them an email saying you’ve tried to call if you haven’t, because with all the devices that people have these days, they’re going to know if you’ve tried to call them and your credibility is shot to hell if you didnt, but you say that you did).
- Is your offer going out via email? Yes? You checked it was W3C compliant, right? Dont put too much in there. If you think it’s hard going coming up with the offer, it’s going to be hard going for the reader.
Now, we could carry on here with some more tips, but we don’t want to give it all away on the first date!
If you are interested in working with Oxegen to improve your Forex leads, Spread Betting leads or Futures leads campaigns, then please get in touch today and we will be pleased to talk.